Foreman – Maidstone, Kent
Job Code: DB-F-K
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Foreman to help in maintaining the grounds of various sites around Maidstone, Kent.
As a Foreman, you will effectively supervise your team daily ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team compliance of company procedures and policies.
You will be working within one of our mobile teams and will be working hands on to provide the client with a top-class horticultural environment.
We are looking for someone who can bring some or all the following skills:
We are looking for reliable, energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a determined, flexible and “can-do” attitude to complement our existing teams. You should have a good eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Minim 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Hold a valid driving license for over one year and a trailer towing license preferred
- Knowledge of various pedestrian and ride on machinery
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
- Salary: £20,250 - £24,500/annum
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Applications without a CV will not be considered