Environmental Manager – Newton, Nottinghamshire
Job Code: DT-EM-N
We have a new and exciting Environmental Manager position with a business at the forefront of Horticulture in the UK.
The role will require some travel across the Nurture business and will be based at our Midlands Regional Office in Nottinghamshire.
Offering the right candidate, the opportunity to shape and develop our EMS as we continue, on our journey of becoming NET zero by 2030.
As the Group Environmental Manager, you will ensure that our business is operating in accordance with the relevant environmental regulatory framework, guidelines, best practice and our own internal environmental key performance indicators. You will also create, implement, and monitor environmental strategies to promote sustainable practices to achieve our aim of net zero by 2030.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £27,000-32,000/annum
- Regular training
- Annual Pay review
- Company Car
- Recognition scheme.
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable, but a passion to make a difference and deliver tangible results is foremost
- Degree level or equivalent in Environmental Management
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) ideally to practitioner level
- Positive attitude, team player with a ‘can do’ approach
- A genuine interest in and understanding of environmental issues, relevant legislation, and renewable energy sources.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered