Deputy Head Groundsman – Crawley
Job Code: RT-DHG-C
We are recruiting for a Deputy Head Groundsman who has a can-do attitude who will join an existing team based in Crawley.
The ideal candidate must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
As a Deputy Head Groundsman will be required to maintain the sports turf and outfields to County standard and prepare pitches for match days and training opportunities.
Skills and experiences:
- Must have good general knowledge with sports maintenance of winter grass pitches and synthetic surfaces
- Good customer relationship
- Good knowledge of Health and safety
- Knowledge of sports pitch renovations
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- PA1 &PA6 Spraying Certificate desirable, but not essential
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Previous experience in general grounds maintenance duties inc. grass cutting, hedge trimming, shrub bed main.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – £21.5k - £24k/annum (Depending on experience)
- Company van
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered