Contracts Manager - Grounds Maintenance – Upminster
Job Code: GB-CM-U
We are looking for a Contracts Manager to be based around Upminster managing a portfolio of static sites. We are looking for someone with rounded industry experience who is enthusiastic and has a willingness to learn.
As a Contracts Manager you will proactively manage your operations team to enable the effective running of a portfolio of client contracts, fulfilling the client’s requirements within agreed financial parameters. The Contracts Manager is required to develop and grow the business and their team as well as leading health and safety. Working as part of a regional team the role also requires effective and cooperative working with your regional colleagues.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of people supervision or management
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Practical understanding of ride on mowers, hedge trimmers, strimmers, scarifiers, tractor driving and chemical use Experience of supervising teams of staff essential
- Driving licence essential
In return we offer:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000/annum (Depending on experience)
- Company Car
- Company Laptop + Phone
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Employment Assistance Programme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered