Assistant Head Gardener – First Central, London
Job Code: SP-AHG-FC
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Head Gardener to help maintaining the grounds at the prestigious First Central, London.
This is a ‘hands-on’ Assistant Head Gardener role working primarily on the Office Park within a large estate. You will plan works, always motivate and ensure the team produce high quality workmanship and present the grounds in the best order. You will always be liaising with the client in a professional manner. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 3 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Driving licence essential
- Must have previous supervisory experience
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered