Assistant Gardener (Mobile Team) - West London
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Gardener to help in maintaining the grounds of various sites in and around the West London area. You will be based from Windlesham, working in one of our mobile teams.
To maintain the grounds efficiently, ensuring that the requirements of our clients and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of each site, employees and visitors.
You will work with a team who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. You will be working ‘hands-on’ to provide our clients with a top class horticultural environment.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Previous grounds maintenance experience and be a reliable and enthusiastic team player.
Applications without a CV will not be considered