Assistant Contracts Manager – South Wales
Job Code: OW-ACM-SW
We are looking to immediately employ an Assistant Contracts Manager to manage several teams who look after some of the most prestigious sites around South Wales.
To support and assist the Contracts Manager in the effective management and develop of a portfolio of client contracts to fulfil the client’s requirements and within agreed financial parameters. The Assistant Contracts Manager is required to develop the business and their team whilst ensuring a fair and consistent approach has been applied in line with good management practice with the support of your contract manager.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 are essential
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience of people supervision or management
- Ability to implement Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices to enable smooth running of works on site
- Knowledge of heavy-duty gardening equipment
- Holds valid driving licence
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary – £21k - 27k/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered